Dan bought a packet of crisps and an ice cream.
The cost of both of them together is in one of the boxes below.
Use these clues to find out how much he paid:
1. You need more than three coins to make this amount.
2. There would be change when using the most valuable coin to buy them.
3. The crisps cost more than $50$p.
4. You could pay without using any copper coins.
5. The ice cream costs exactly twice as much as the crisps.
(If you are in Hong Kong, have a look here.doc or here.pdf for a version created by Mrs Voce at Victoria Shanghai Academy in Hong Kong.)