Here's an easy way to fold any rectangle of paper into a triangle
with three sides the same length.
- Fold the paper in half long-ways, then open it out flat.
- Fold a bottom corner up to touch the fold line, making a sharp
point on the other corner.
- Now fold the two RED edges together.
- Fold under the corner and then tuck it in out of the way. Turn
over to the smooth side.
- Now why not make some more from coloured paper and create some
This activity features in our
December 2008 Advent Calendar.