Updated June 2021
At NRICH we want everyone to enjoy taking part in our teacher events, so we ask all participants to follow our Code of Conduct:
- Please respect each other during the event and consider the effect your words and actions may have on others. We want everyone to enjoy the event and the rich mathematical activities from NRICH.
- NRICH has a worldwide audience, and many of our delegates live in different time zones. We record our events to enable colleagues to enjoy the session at a later date if they are unable to join the live event. When an event is going to be recorded and shared more widely, we will ask you to turn off your microphones and cameras, and communicate using the chat facility.
- You may find it helpful to let other members of your household know that you will be participating in a webinar. Participants in our teacher webinars should be aged 18+, but please be mindful that there may be children present in the same room as some participants. You might wish to consider using a virtual background during the event.
- Please do not share your log-in details with anyone else. Each delegate should sign up individually.
- If anything during the event concerns you, please alert your host. Any reports will be dealt with discreetly and in confidence.
Participants who do not respect our Code of Conduct may be asked to leave the event.
The NRICH team