This is a game for two players.
You will need a copy of the game board and a counter.
Watch the video below (which has not got any sound). It shows two people playing the game.
Can you work out how to play the game?
What do you think the rules might be?
2. Player 2 places their counter on the game board over one of the numbers and says that number.
3. Player 1 moves the same counter in any direction along a line segment to a neighbouring number and announces the total of the two numbers.
4. Player 2 moves the same counter to cover a neighbouring number, adds on that number, and announces the 'running' total of the three numbers.
5. Players take it in turns to slide the counter to cover a neighbouring number and to add that number to the 'running' total.
6. Players must move when it is their turn.
7. No 'jumping' is allowed.