Here's a game to play with an adult!
How do you play?
You'll need an adult to play with.
You'll also need a copy of the game board and a counter.
Have a go at working out how to play by watching the video, which has no sound, and discussing what you think the rules are.
You could watch this video, which does have sound, to check the rules:
If you cannot view the videos, you could reveal the rules of the game below:
2. The adult places their counter on the game board over one of the numbers and says that number.
3. Move the same counter in any direction along a line segment to a neighbouring number and announce the total of the two numbers.
4. The adult moves the same counter to cover a neighbouring number, adds on that number, and announces the 'running' total of the three numbers.
5. Take it in turns to slide the counter to cover a neighbouring number and to add that number to the 'running' total.
6. Players must move when it is their turn.
7. No 'jumping' is allowed.