Use the interactivity to investigate tessellations. You can also find the interactivity on our GeoGebra page
To get started, click "show" to see the instructions, or watch our introductory video
- Choose a polygon from the toolbar at the top of the interactivity.
- Click on any two points on the "canvas" to create your first polygon.
- Select the arrow tool and move either of the two points to rotate and/or resize your polygon.
- You can add more shapes by selecting a polygon tool and clicking any two points.
- If you want your shapes to join together, click on existing points - the new shape is always drawn in an anti-clockwise direction from the first point you choose.
- To delete a polygon or point, select the dustbin tool and click on the object to be deleted.
- If you want to draw a polygon with more than 8 sides click on the octagon to access the rest of the available polygons.