Although this interactive resource could be used just to reinforce
vocabulary, I prefer to use it as a dynamic prop to support
- What's the largest number that a blue cell can hold?
- If the start value is 10 and the end value is 100, how many
chains can be made?
- Which pair of start and end values give the largest number of
- What is the highest start number that still makes a chain?
- What is the lowest end number that still makes a chain?
There are two versions of this Interactive Resource:
and a four value
(Standard click-select will open these Excel files, but to download
the files to your own machine: right-click on the link, and choose
Save Target As . . . )
Change the values in each blue cell until you have a complete chain