In this activity you are going to cut up a small sheet of paper (or
an old playing card) and make a hole big enough to walk through.
Sounds impossible? Read on..
What you need:
Paper (try a sheet of A4 first) or small card
1) Fold the paper/ card in half lengthways
2) Divide the paper into 16 sections as shown by the lines
3) Cut along all of the lines that are drawn
4) Taking care to leave the end strips intact, cut through the
fold that you originally made when you folded the paper
5) Open out the paper and start walking!