For this challenge, you'll need to play Got It! Can you explain the strategy for winning this game with any target?
Draw a square. A second square of the same size slides around the
first always maintaining contact and keeping the same orientation.
How far does the dot travel?
Take any two digit number, for example 58. What do you have to do to reverse the order of the digits? Can you find a rule for reversing the order of digits for any two digit number?
* What do you notice about $(4,0)$ figures?
* Choose another particular value for $(p,i)$ and explore
* Have you tried drawing shapes with the same area?
* What do you notice about those figures whose areas are the
* What ways are there of increasing the area by $1$ unit?
* Draw more figures; tabulate the information about their
perimeter points ($p$), interior points ($i$) and their areas