Updated May 2020
At NRICH we want everyone to enjoy taking part in this webinar event for school students.
We ask everyone involved to follow our Code of Conduct:
- Teachers will be expected to fulfil their usual safeguarding duties as per their school policy throughout the event.
- This event may be recorded, and your microphone and video will be turned off during the session. Teachers can communicate with the presenter(s) using the chat facility.
- Please arrive on time for the webinars. We cannot guarantee that those arriving late will be able to participate in the session.
- Please do not share the log-in details for the webinar - we need to report back to our funders the number of participants in our events.
- Messages in the chat should relate to the material in the webinar.
- Please respect other participants.
- Participants who do not respect our Code of Conduct may be removed from the webinar.
- If anything during the event concerns you, please alert your host or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any reports will be dealt with discreetly and in accordance with our safeguarding procedures.
We want everyone to enjoy the event and the rich mathematical activities from NRICH.
The NRICH team