This workbook generates random questions from the UK core A-level
It is very powerful and contains a huge range of topics, including
graph sketching, trigonometry and all aspects of algebra and
calculus. It is instant to use and comes equipped with the
There are no time limits, targets or scores: just the opportunity
for simple, unpressured practice.
There are many ways in which you can use this resource:
- It is ideal for quiet use in the computer room for individual
study or revision
- You can point students who are having difficulty towards it for
targeted practice on a certain question type.
- You can suggest that 'high fliers' use the resource to practise
their skills, maximise their chances of a good A and improve their
own algebraic fluency. They will appreciate this when they arrive
at university where a high level of algebraic fluency gives a huge
- You can use the workbook for quick lesson starters.
By revising old, previously covered topics the knowledge of
students will be kept fresh and will have great benefit on the
students' overall mathematical skill.
- You can suggest that students about to start university or year
13 use the workbook as a refresher after the holidays.
- You can have a go yourself as the teacher if you are teaching
new material, feeling a little rusty or simply want to hone your
already impressive algebraic skill!
More workbooks are planned. Please do get in touch if you have any