Copyright © University of Cambridge. All rights reserved.
'Tessellation Interactivity' printed from http://nrich.maths.org/
Use the interactivity to investigate tessellations.
- Clicking on a polygon at the bottom of the interactivity will
create a copy on the desktop.
- Click and drag each polygon into the preferred position.
- Rotate polygon by clicking and dragging its corner.
- To remove a polygon from the desktop - click and drag it out of
the tiling area.
- To collect your tessellations - use the print screen facility
on your computer and paste into a graphics package.
- You can then display the images as a slideshow or paste them
into a single document.
This text is usually replaced by the Flash movie.