Copyright © University of Cambridge. All rights reserved.
'How Much Did it Cost?' printed from http://nrich.maths.org/
Dan bought a packet of crisps and an ice cream.
The cost of both of them together is in one of the boxes
Use these clues to find out how much he paid:
1. You need more than three coins to make this amount.
2. There would be change from the most valuable coin.
3. The crisps cost more than $50$p.
4. You could pay without using any copper coins.
5. The ice cream costs exactly twice as much as the crisps.